UMD INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY
The Aletheia International Ministry exists to connect international, foreign exchange students, and refugees to the greater Church body by fostering partnerships. We also exist to engage our church in considering the needs of those internationals.
- Consider the sojourners – Developing a healthy biblical view of loving and serving people who enter our country: international students, foreign exchange students and refugees. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus… – Phil 2:4-5
- Care for the sojourners – Offering avenues where internationals can receive free basic needs upon entry to the U.S. Intentionally engaging with internationals, allowing them share their lives and experience the Gospel. Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt. – Deut. 19:10
- Humility – Counting the international students more significant than ourselves.
- Hospitality – Providing for their household needs upon their arrival.
- Partnership – Offering friendship to international students with Americans who are affiliated with Aletheia. Educating the local church on international culture.
- Dominque “Devans” – Lead, (301) 500-05411
Ministry Partners: International Friends Club (CRU Bridges & International Students Inc.)